Sunday, December 20, 2020

Quite Unmotivated

Do you ever have a lot that you want to do, but when it comes down to it, you have no motivation to do it? I am in that current state. I have nothing but time due to the fact I don't think I am working anymore. I haven't been on the schedule for last week or this week, and I did ask if I had any shifts and the owner of the shop I work at said I did, but never got back to me on the schedule. I am not pressed about it as COVID-19 cases are going up, not to mention the guy is super weird. He has cameras placed all over, and listens in on conversations, which I am pretty certain is a crime. He has this strange dictator-god complex and honestly I don't hear anything good about him from coworkers when they have a chance to speak to me in whispers so as he doesn't hear it. Not to mention he added me on Facebook, which I didn't accept because I don't know him. Even if I did, I do not accept friend requests from people I work with because that's just weird. I was going to go back and screencap his public profile because his friends list was all Asian girls but when I just checked now, he has unfriended me and possibly blocked me because I don't see his profile anywhere even when I searched for it. This leads me to believe he has an Asian fetish and it's the only reason he hired me. Others tell me he is two faced and passive aggressive. Always showing his better side to you and feigning innocence that he hasn't said horrible things about you behind your back. Oh well. I don't need that sort of toxic negativity in my life. That said, I have SO much time and SO many things I want to do, BUT I would rather sit in bed and relax, watch youtube and netflix, and be lazy. It's just so refreshing. I've said that all year because it's just been so nice not working for once. I work 2-3 jobs at a time, and I love that this pandemic has allowed me to work zero jobs while giving me money from the government in the form of pandemic unemployment assistance and stimulus/disaster relief. My grand plan when I stopped working due to COVID was to be free until January and look for work then dependent on the situation, so I'm pretty sure I'm currently living out the life I have manifested for myself those months ago. It's sure nice and I am grateful that I can do this. 

Whelp, nothing more to report other than I am feeling like a sloth. So many things I wanted to get to. So many grand plans. Nothing done. In the meantime, I'll leave this nice little video I did a few weeks ago because I love when apps tell me I'm much younger than I actually am.




No comments:

Post a Comment